St. Thomas, USVI.... Taken by me

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Thoughts.......

It's been such a long time since I've written something on here! Well I never consider myself a blogger.

There are some things that have been on my mind lately. Not that they bother me, but my inquiring mind wants to know....

Why do some people waste so much energy to be negative? Why do some people spend time out of their day to plot against someone else who does them no wrong? The way I see it, if someone takes so much time out their day and/or night to think about me, even to do me something they think would hurt me, most of the time, it actually boosts my ego. I must be really important. Otherwise, why in Heaven's name would you be obsessed with me?

Have you ever come across someone who tries so hard to "diss" you? They would try everything to belittle you, to make you feel less than a person, but at the end, they end up looking small? What kind of motivation is that? Sometimes, I think if only they would put that motivation into something positive, they would actually better themselves. My view on this is that if you have to try so hard to make me feel small, something must be wrong with you and your self-esteem; you need to work on yourself. Your "issues" are bigger than me and I have no time to waste feuding with someone, when I have no clue what the feud is about. This is high school stuff.

I just wish people would grow up and be adults. When I look at those so-called "adults" today, knowing they are raising kids to be adults tomorrow, it's kind of sad. And we are asking why is the youth so messed up, full of rage and anger? The adults raising them are messed up themselves! Full of hate, envy, misguided anger and rage! What do you think the results would be?

No comments:

Post a Comment